Machu Picchu is an exotic, enigmatic and majestic archaeological and natural site. A visit to the Mandor waterfalls is an unforgettable experience to accompany any trip to Machu Picchu. The Incas had the ideology that water was a determining factor in the conception of life and purification for direct connection with the deities.
- Explore Machu Picchu
- Walk close to the Sacred river (Urubamba)
- Explore botanic garden of Mandor
- Visit the waterfall of mandor
By booking this trip, you will be helping provide a special Christmas breakfast for low income children in Cusco.
DAY 1: CUSCO – AGUAS CALIENTES
Early in the morning will be waiting for your arrival with transportation at the international airport in Cusco. We will then go to Ollantaytambo to catch the train toward to Aguas Calientes. The trip will take approximately 3 hours from Cusco City to Aguas Calientes. In Aguas Calientes you will meet to your local guide who will brief you and give you your entrance and buses tickets to Machu Picchu. After dinner you can return to your hotel.
DAY 2: AGUAS CALIENTES – MANDOR WATERFALLS
After a hearty breakfast we will walk along part of the railway for approximately 1 hour to a sector known as Mandor where the botanical garden is located. Here you can see a variety of flora such as orchids, ferns, flowers that are indigenous to the area. Our tour will be conducted for about 45 minutes, after this, will have time to view the scenic waterfalls of Mandor. Our return journey will overlook some sectors of the city of Machu Picchu which is located at the top of the mountain. We will return to Aguas Calientes in the afternoon where you will have free time to visit the hot springs so you can relax your muscles after the brief morning walk.
DAY 3: AGUAS CALIENTES – MACHU PICCHU - CUSCO
This is our Day!!! We will catch the first bus leaving from Aguas Calientes at 5:30am to Machu Picchu City. After we enter the check point with our guide we’ll walk for 7 or 10 minutes to experience the panoramic view of the city and depending on weather condition we could see the sunrise. We will explore the city for 2 or 3 hours while visiting the most important sectors inside and listening the wealth of historical information from our guide. After the tour you could explore the place on your own. AT the end of the day we will return to Aguas Calientes to catch the train to Cusco.
DAY 4: CUSCO – AIRPORT
Depending on your flight schedule and plans we will transport to you at the airport.Book Now
- 1 night in Cusco
- 2 nights in Aguas Calientes
- Professional local English speaking guides
- Professional assistance in all your trip
- 3 breakfast
- Explore the botanical garden of Mandor
- Visit the Mandor waterfall
- 1 visit to Machu Picchu by train
- All hotel included
- Explore Machu Picchu
- 2 bus tickets from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu and back
- Round trip train tickets to Machu Picchu
- All the entrance tickets
- International and local flys
- Tips to the personal
- Wear light or tennis shoes.
- Drink plenty of fluids in your excursions.
- Raincoat (poncho long) rainy season
- Long sleeve shirts
- Insect Repellent
- Sunscreen, brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Sunglasses, plastic bags
- Medicine and / or personal items (liquid for contact lenses)
- A light backpack per person Camera or camcorder and films.
- Have on hand checks in small denominations and coins dollars, euros or soles.