This trip is for people who do not have a lot of time and are maybe traveling for business or working and want to visit one of the new sever wonders of the world. Our itinerary is tailored to give you enough time to visit Machu Picchu the great monument built more than 500 hundred years ago.
- See the sunrise in Machu Picchu
- Explore the most important places with a private tour
- Have a train ride close to Urubamba River
- Visit one of the 7 Wonders of the world
By booking this trip, you will be helping provide a special Christmas breakfast for low income children in Cusco.
DAY 1: CUSCO – AGUAS CALIENTES
Early in the morning will be waiting for your arrival with transportation at the international airport in Cusco. We will then go to Ollantaytambo to catch the train toward to Aguas Calientes. The trip will take approximately 3 hours from Cusco City to Aguas Calientes. In Aguas Calientes you will meet to your local guide who will brief you and give you your entrance and buses tickets to Machu Picchu. After dinner you can return to your hotel.
DAY 2: AGUAS CALIENTES – MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
This is our Day!!! We will catch the first bus leaving from Aguas Calientes at 5:30am to Machu Picchu City. After we enter the check point with our guide we’ll walk for 7 or 10 minutes to experience the panoramic view of the city and depending on weather condition we could see the sunrise. We will explore the city for 2 or 3 hours while visiting the most important sectors inside and listening the wealth of historical information from our guide. After the tour you could explore the place on your own. AT the end of the day we will return to Aguas Calientes to catch the train to Cusco.
DAY 3: CUSCO – AIRPORT
Depending on your flight schedule and plans we will transport to you at the airport.Book Now
- 1 nights twin share room in Cusco
- 1 nigths twin share room in Aguas Calientes
- Professional local English speaking guides
- Professional assistance in all your trip
- 2 breakfast
- 1 visit to Machu Picchu by train
- All hotels inclusive
- Explore Machu Picchu
- 2 buses tickets from Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes
- Round trips train tickets to Machu Picchu
- All the entrances tickets
- International and local flys
- Tips to the personal
- Wear light or tennis shoes.
- Drink plenty of fluids in your excursions.
- Raincoat (poncho long) rainy season
- Long sleeve shirts
- Insect Repellent
- Sunscreen, brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Sunglasses, plastic bags
- Medicine and / or personal items (liquid for contact lenses)
- A light backpack per person Camera or camcorder and films.
- Have on hand checks in small denominations and coins dollars, euros or soles.